We are always looking to build our team and develop our dealership with a wide range of people, with different experience, skills and knowledge. If you have an enthusiasm for the brand and want to learn all about products we sell and the customer experience we offer, we'd love to hear from you.
Below are the positions we are currently recruiting for. Although we are not recruiting in other areas at this time, we are always happy to hear from talented and skilled individuals who are looking to work with us in the future. If you are looking to join our team please select the area you are most interested in below and send your CV to email@example.com
This position on our aftersales team requires a person with a strong work-ethic, who can organise different tasks effectively, and has a passion for the Harley-Davidson brand. Here at Maidstone H-D, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to our customers, so good communication skills are essential. A solid knowledge and understanding of the products, and previous experience in a similar role, would also be an advantage.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing excellent service to all customers, following through with commitments, enhancing the dealership’s reputation and achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
• Ordering, receiving and correctly storing Parts & Accessories (P&A) in accordance with dealership, supplier and manufacturer’s instructions.
• Passion for motorcycling with a keen interest in our customers and their Harley-Davidson motorcycle to ensure the correct products are suggested / sold.
• Ensuring stock is stored carefully and in accordance with supplier and manufacturer instructions and is kept secure and in saleable condition.
• Customer-focused with the ability to not only maintain a high level of customer service but the ability to sell profitably, especially the 'up selling' of products/services.
We provide ongoing training for all members of our team, so if there is something you're keen to learn, the opportunities are there and we can make it happen!
If you would like to know more about any of our career opportunities, or require an application form, please contact our store manager Harry via email or phone.