We are always looking to build our team and develop our dealership with a wide range of people, with different experience, skills and knowledge. If you have an enthusiasm for the brand and want to learn all about products we sell and the customer experience we offer, we'd love to hear from you.
Although we are currently not recruiting at this time, we are always happy to hear from talented and skilled individuals who are looking to work with us in the future. If you are looking to join our team please select the area you are most interested in below and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is one of the most important in our dealership for nurturing our relationships with each and every one our customers. As Harley-Davidson specialists, our customers trust us to carry out the very best service, maintenance and repair work on their pride and joy.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
• Accurately identifying, locating and picking parts for workshop staff and customers, by means of acquired knowledge, parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
• Making workshop diary bookings for vehicle PDI, repairs and servicing, to ensure optimum use of technicians’ time and workshop space.
• Maintaining communication with the customer at each stage of the service process. We are committed to meeting (and exceeding!) the customer's expectations when their bike is returned to them, through quality workmanship and accurate completion times.
We provide ongoing training for all members of our team, so if there is something you're keen to learn, the opportunities are there and we can make it happen!
This position on our aftersales team requires a person with a strong work-ethic, who can organise different tasks effectively, and has a passion for the Harley-Davidson brand. Here at Maidstone H-D, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to our customers, so good communication skills are essential. A solid knowledge and understanding of the products, and previous experience in a similar role, would also be an advantage.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing excellent service to all customers, following through with commitments, enhancing the dealership’s reputation and achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
• Ordering, receiving and correctly storing Parts & Accessories (P&A) in accordance with dealership, supplier and manufacturer’s instructions.
• Passion for motorcycling with a keen interest in our customers and their Harley-Davidson motorcycle to ensure the correct products are suggested / sold.
• Ensuring stock is stored carefully and in accordance with supplier and manufacturer instructions and is kept secure and in saleable condition.
• Customer-focused with the ability to not only maintain a high level of customer service but the ability to sell profitably, especially the 'up selling' of products/services.
If you would like to know more about any of our career opportunities, or require an application form, please contact our store manager Harry via email or phone.